Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed provided a score of 61 after loading 76 resources across 6 hosts.
|HTML||CSS 17||IMAGE 71||JS 9||TOTAL|
At the time of the snapshot, the W3C Validation service reported this content was invalid.
There were 344 total dom elements in this page at the time of analysis.
- Description = Cheyney University is the nation''s oldest historically Black institution of higher education. It is also the only Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE.) Now celebrating its 27th year, PASSHE comprises Pennsylvania''s 14 public universities, with a combined enrollment of more than 112,500, making it the largest provider of higher education in the Commonwealth. At its inception, Cheyney University of Pennsylvania successfully provided free classical education for qualified young people, and today the university offers baccalaureate degrees in more than 30 disciplines and six master??s degree programs. For more information, please visit the website at http://www.cheyney.edu.
- Keywords = cheyney university, blog, wolfmail, iq web, Keystone Honors Academy, Call Me MISTER, undergraduates, liberal arts, graduates, Pennsylvania, Delaware County
- google-site-verification = w7fT0HoVN5z8Tk9-3FORvmCEucfnd64JhK0TyzMXFTw
Todo: List relevant http_headers (x-generator,x-powered-by,via) and metatags (generator)
- Server: IIS
Server Response Headers
- cache-control = private, max-age=60
- connection = close
- content-length = 27377
- content-type = text/html; charset=UTF-8
- date = Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:07:59 GMT
- server = Microsoft-IIS/7.5
- set-cookie = CFID=102065015;expires=Tue, 11-Apr-2045 11:07:59 GMT;path=/,CFTOKEN=17972314;expires=Tue, 11-Apr-2045 11:07:59 GMT;path=/,JSESSIONID=84304e0c8778910e267ca1235122a246a326;path=/
- x-powered-by = ASP.NET
- ipv4 = 126.96.36.199
- name = cheyney.edu
- tld = edu
- created = 1994-05-20
- changed = 2005-03-22
- base = http://www.cheyney.edu
- host = www.cheyney.edu
- original = http://www.cheyney.edu
- scheme = http