Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed provided a score of 63 after loading 77 resources across 8 hosts.
|HTML||CSS 4||IMAGE 71||JS 11||TOTAL|
At the time of the snapshot, the W3C Validation service reported this content was invalid.
There were 565 total dom elements in this page at the time of analysis.
- MSSmartTagsPreventParsing = TRUE
- author = Department of Web Communications
- bitly-verification = 47015bcd0b3d
- description = Colorado State University is an accredited, public, four-year, comprehensive research university located in Fort Collins. CSU offers bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees from its colleges and areas of study.
- keywords = College, Colorado College, University, CSU, Colorado State, Colorado State University, Colleges, Colorado University, Colorado, Rams, Fort Collins, research, service, outreach, veterinary hospital, land grant, graduate school
- p:domain_verify = 170d1ddcf361ac8ab0c39f25bafb808f
- verify-v1 = vQ0zMLVg6iPG85kdiBZ0reFf/tViLbqSSE9s3PPt98E=
Todo: List relevant http_headers (x-generator,x-powered-by,via) and metatags (generator)
- Server: IIS
Server Response Headers
- cache-control = private
- connection = close
- content-length = 37565
- content-type = text/html; charset=utf-8
- date = Sun, 19 Apr 2015 03:51:02 GMT
- server = Microsoft-IIS/7.0
- x-aspnet-version = 2.0.50727
- x-powered-by = ASP.NET
- ipv4 = 126.96.36.199
- name = colostate.edu
- tld = edu
- created = 1987-05-27
- changed = 2014-08-04
- base = http://www.colostate.edu
- host = www.colostate.edu
- original = http://www.colostate.edu
- scheme = http