Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed provided a score of 62 after loading 45 resources across 3 hosts.
|HTML||CSS 4||IMAGE 37||JS 7||TOTAL|
At the time of the snapshot, the W3C Validation service reported this content was invalid.
There were 411 total dom elements in this page at the time of analysis.
- Description = Missouri University of Science and Technology, formerly the University of Missouri-Rolla, is one of the world's leading technological research universities. Known internationally for its engineering, science and technology programs, Missouri S&T also offers degrees in business, humanities, the liberal arts and more. Founded in 1870 as the University of Missouri School of Mines and Metallurgy (MSM), Missouri S&T offers undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. degrees as well as online programs and graduate certificate programs.
- keywords = MST, Missouri S&T, UMR, University of Missouri-Rolla, MS&T, MO-S&T, Rolla, Joe Miner, MOST, MUST, engineering, engineering school, aerospace engineering, mathematics, math, environmental biology, biology, biological sciences, biomaterials, business administration, MBA, ceramic engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, civil engineering, computer science, earth science, economics, electrical engineering, engineering management, English, environmental engineering, geological engineering, geology, geophysics, geotechnics, history, information science and technology, interdisciplinary engineering, manufacturing engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, metallurgical engineering, mining engineering, nuclear engineering, petroleum engineering, philosophy, physics, psychology, systems engineering, technical communication, technology, science, college, university, undergraduate, graduate, distance education, continuing education, certificate programs, admissions, financial aid, summer programs, pre-college, Rolla, Missouri, engineering college, engineering university
Todo: List relevant http_headers (x-generator,x-powered-by,via) and metatags (generator)
- Server: Apache
- Apache/2.4.10 (Fedora)
Server Response Headers
- accept-ranges = bytes
- connection = close
- content-type = text/html; charset=UTF-8
- date = Sun, 19 Apr 2015 08:03:45 GMT
- server = Apache/2.4.10 (Fedora)
- vary = Host
- ipv4 = 126.96.36.199
- name = mst.edu
- tld = edu
- created = 2007-04-11
- changed = 2012-02-01
- base = http://www.mst.edu
- host = www.mst.edu
- original = http://www.mst.edu
- scheme = http