Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed provided a score of 29 after loading 106 resources across 11 hosts.
|HTML||CSS 8||IMAGE 94||JS 17||TOTAL|
At the time of the snapshot, the W3C Validation service reported this content was invalid.
There were 640 total dom elements in this page at the time of analysis.
- description = Queens University of Charlotte is a private co-ed university in Charlotte, North Carolina, committed to liberal arts and professional studies. The university today offers 34 undergraduate majors and 66 concentrations, and 10 graduate programs through the College of Arts and Sciences, the McColl School of Business, the Cato School of Education, the Knight School of Communication, Hayworth College for Adult Studies and Blair College of Health which features the Presbyterian School of Nursing. Queens offers small classes and personal attention.
- google-site-verification = -RlQuX1rNhthVW96U5jekKNAjzicAxYGRupjW7VOk18
Todo: List relevant http_headers (x-generator,x-powered-by,via) and metatags (generator)
- Server: IIS
Server Response Headers
- cache-control = no-cache
- connection = close
- content-length = 41023
- content-type = text/html; charset=utf-8
- date = Sun, 19 Apr 2015 10:04:35 GMT
- expires = -1
- pragma = no-cache
- server = Microsoft-IIS/7.5
- set-cookie = ASP.NET_SessionId=gjwvu2uxhgxes5m13xovtd1e; path=/; HttpOnly
- x-aspnet-version = 4.0.30319
- x-aspnetmvc-version = 3.0
- x-powered-by = ASP.NET
- ipv4 = 184.108.40.206
- name = queens.edu
- tld = edu
- created = 1992-01-17
- changed = 2014-07-07
- base = http://www.queens.edu
- host = www.queens.edu
- original = http://www.queens.edu
- scheme = http