Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed provided a score of 70 after loading 40 resources across 6 hosts.
|HTML||CSS 6||IMAGE 30||JS 9||TOTAL|
At the time of the snapshot, the W3C Validation service reported this content was valid.
There were 420 total dom elements in this page at the time of analysis.
- author = Stanford Office of University Commmunications
- description = Stanford University is one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions. It is located in Stanford, California.
- twitter:card = summary_large_image
- twitter:description = Stanford University, one of the world's leading teaching and research universities, is dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
- twitter:image = http://stanford.edu/about/images/intro_about.jpg
- twitter:site = @Stanford
- twitter:title = Stanford University
- viewport = width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0
Todo: List relevant http_headers (x-generator,x-powered-by,via) and metatags (generator)
- Server: Apache
Server Response Headers
- accept-ranges = bytes
- connection = Close
- content-type = text/html
- date = Sun, 19 Apr 2015 14:06:42 GMT
- server = Apache
- ipv4 = 184.108.40.206
- ipv6 = 2607:f6d0::925a:0:0:ab43:d7c8
- name = stanford.edu
- tld = edu
- created = 1985-10-04
- changed = 2015-03-23
- base = http://www.stanford.edu
- host = www.stanford.edu
- original = http://www.stanford.edu
- scheme = http