Google Page Speed
Google Page Speed provided a score of 75 after loading 29 resources across 2 hosts.
|HTML||CSS 2||IMAGE 27||JS 4||TOTAL|
At the time of the snapshot, the W3C Validation service reported this content was invalid.
There were 189 total dom elements in this page at the time of analysis.
- description = Tufts is recognized as a premier university dedicated to educating new leaders for a changing world. Superb teaching and world-class research equip graduates to address multi-faceted challenges around the globe.
- keywords = Tufts, The Fletcher School, international affairs, international law and diplomacy, Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service, public service, active citizenship, Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, biomedical sciences, the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, nutrition, Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, HNRCA, arts, sciences, engineering, health sciences, medicine, dental medicine, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, veterinary medicine, research, life sciences, leadership, Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development, child development
Todo: List relevant http_headers (x-generator,x-powered-by,via) and metatags (generator)
- Server: Apache
Server Response Headers
- connection = close
- content-type = text/html
- date = Sun, 19 Apr 2015 07:11:35 GMT
- server = Apache
- ipv4 = 188.8.131.52
- name = tufts.edu
- tld = edu
- created = 1987-06-22
- changed = 2013-10-10
- base = http://www.tufts.edu
- host = www.tufts.edu
- original = http://www.tufts.edu
- scheme = http